To get IEOD Data into Amibroker visit the link below:
It is possible to get email alerts from Amibroker using some simple settings. All you need to know is the port number for the specific email provider you use. Once they are properly configured then it can send mail alerts to the email you mentioned in the settings based on your requirements.
Steps to configure email alerts in Amibroker:-
1. Download SSLAddon for Amibroker and install it.
2. Now open Amibroker. Navigate Tools–>Preferences
3. Select “Alerts” tab in the Preferences window
4. Ensure the following settings for sending alerts to your gmail account:
5. Now finally click the TEST button to get test mail alert to your email. Here is the sample screenshot of the test email alert to my gmail account:
Author of AnalystCalls. Have you checked my most viewed articles on how to download and configure Free EOD, IEOD & Real-time data of NSE, MCX into Amibroker? Here are the details [LINK] .
Join Readers of AnalystCalls by subscribing through email (free) to get the quality articles right into your Inbox [LINK]
|You are reading this article on analystcalls.in, Stay tuned for career, Education news, Jobs, Exam Results, Answer keys, Interviews & Job discussions, Stock Market Technical and Trading Analysis and Calls, Latest Trendy News! For regular updates like us on Facebook and Subscribe by Email to get immediate updates.|