- Motivewave is easy to use Realtime Intraday feed software. This acts similar to amibroker and Meta platforms.
- Supports almost all world Indices and stocks. Very easy to use and clean graphical interface.
- Trading Analysis with all types of indicators, Fibonacci, Elliot Wave, Gann, Gartely.
- Drag and drop facility provided with all the indicators. Very flexible to apply on the chart.
- You can also enjoy charts in different themes inbuilt.
- It hardly took 2mins to install the software and just same time to explore it.
- This is now provided as 14-day trial copy.
Steps to configure:
1. Register your details before downloading Motivewave. This is needed to get licence file for free-trial
2. Check your e-mail and download the licence file from them and save it in your system.
3. Dowload MotiveWave. Start the installation process. Give a name to workspace and choose Google/Yahoo. During installation it will ask for licence file. Select the path and choose the licence file.
4. Once the installation is completed, launch the software.
5. You will find charting indicators in the left panel followed by the chart and Stocks or Indices on the right panel or right side bar
6. So, let’s configure NSE Nifty and the stocks in NSE.
7. Choose the FOLDER icon as in the following screenshot and create a folder, give a name.
8. Click SEARCH INSTRUMENT to search for either Index or a stock. Just type NIFTY and you will get search results as in the image. Select S&P CNX Nifty. Click OK. That’s it. You are done with the task. Chart will be presented on the screen. To my suprise, it back filled the chart from 2001 to till date. Amazing!
9. You can select interval in minutes or day or week or month.
10. Just use + or _ on your keyboard to zoomout and zoomin.
11. Select Indicators from the left panel and start your trading analysis as per your requirement. Follow the same procedure for searching stocks. Ex: Type ICICI in the Search Instrument Window to get ICICI chart. That’s it. Bingo!!
Last but not the least don’t forget to say thanks to MotiveWave for this wonderful software. It is really worth a try.
|You are reading this article on analystcalls.in, Stay tuned for career, Education news, Jobs, Exam Results, Answer keys, Interviews & Job discussions, Stock Market Technical and Trading Analysis and Calls, Latest Trendy News! For regular updates like us on Facebook and Subscribe by Email to get immediate updates.|